Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Thursday 28 November 2013

Future

Back to my book of things to write about!

"Write Facebook status updates for the year 2017"

(Note that I will be 24 years old in 2017)

"One more year for the Evergreen line to be finished, so they say."

"I just bought a new video game system. There goes my last couple hundred bucks."

"Is anyone hiring..."

"I should be finished with school any year now... Maybe."

"Five years at Starbucks and I'm starting to like coffee."

"Maybe being a writer isn't for me..."

"My funny. I think I lost it."

"Guys! I got my N!"

"Just got my first cat for my collection. I shall name him Sir Hairball the Fifth of Meowington."

"Holy shit, someone just asked me out. What do I do?"

"Well, time to get writing. I feel all inspired and motivated and- Oh! A notification"

"I sold a book! I think I'll spend my royalty cheque on a chocolate bar."


No comments:

Post a Comment