Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Friday 8 November 2013

You Heartless Bastard

Sorry for missing yesterday's post; I didn't have much time between getting home from work and going to bed so that I had enough sleep to wake up at five this morning. Since I'm tired and getting sick, I'm going to use another Writing prompt.

A House plant is dying. Tell it why it needs to live

I know I've only had you for a week, and that I may not have given you as much attention as you deserve, but that is no reason to start dying on me. It's not my fault I have to work. All you do is sit at home staring out the window. No wonder you're withering away. Get off your lazy ass and do the dishes or something. Okay, okay, I'm sorry, that was uncalled for. I just don't want to lose you. You're all I have. You don't even seem to notice when I'm gone. Do you even care about my feelings, you heartless bastard? How can you let yourself die? What would I do without you? Please, just think about me, because I think I might really like you.


I think that was the most dramatic thing I've ever written...

No comments:

Post a Comment