Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Friday 15 November 2013

I Told You So

I told you my Thursday post might be delayed, though to be honest it wasn't really from doing homework. I did work on my essay, but mostly I just played Zelda, watched Netflix and ate food. It was actually my sister's last day at home before she went back to school, and the day my parents came home from vacation, so later in the day I didn't get much done. I do have the whole weekend off though, so I'll get my butt in gear and actually finish this essay. I'm not even completely sure that it's due this Monday.

Anyway, I'm going to go continue to watch Doctor Who and procrastinate some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment