Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Couch Potato

Sorry for the late post. I honestly have no excuse, just for the fact that I've been either watching Netflix or playing Zelda all day... Since 8am... I made the mistake of bringing the Wii U downstairs to the main TV, so even if I leave the TV to do something productive, my sister gets a hold of it and draws me back by putting a good show on. I'm a terrible person. But don't worry, I work tomorrow until Friday, so I'll get off my but those days. Until Thursday, I really have nothing to post. I also have an essay that I have to finish, so my Thursday post might be a little delayed too.

No comments:

Post a Comment