Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Tuesday 19 November 2013

Since Grade Nine

List time! I thought there might be a few book worms out there that might be interesting in see what exactly I've been reading. And yes, I mean exactly, because I've written down every single book I've read since grade nine. Not including books that I haven't finished... In fact, I'm probably missing several books that I forgot to write down. Since it's about 130 books long, I'm just going to do the first 50. It'll also give you in insight to how my taste in books have changed over the years. And in case anyone is interested in any of the books, I'm going to * the ones that I would re-read, and therefore suggest you read.

1) J.K Rowling- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
2) Erin Hunter- The Sight
3) John Flanagan- The Burning Bridge
4) John Flanagan- The Icebound Land
5) Erik L'Homme- Face of the Shadow
6) Mickey Zucker Reichert- Beast of Barakai *
7) Mickey Zucker Reichert- Dragons of Barakai *
8) Jane Yolen/Robert Harris- Odysseus in the Serpent Maze
9) Tamora Pierce- Wild Magic
10) Jo Walton- The King's Name *
11) Jo Walton- The King's Name *
12) Sherrilyn Kenyon- The Dream Hunter
13) Erin Hunter- Firestar's Quest
14) Edith Pattou- Fire Arrow
15) Tamora Pierce- Wolf Speaker
16) Donita K. Paul- Dragonspell
17) Robert Jordan- New Spring *
18) Tamora Pierce- Emperor Mage
19) Tamora Pierce- Realm of the Gods
20) Erin Hunter- Dark River
21) Philip Pullman- The Golden Compass
22) Amelia Atwater Rhodes- Wyvernhail
23) Tamora Pierce- First Test
24) Robert Jordan- From the Two Rivers *
25) Tamora Pierce- Page
26) Tamora Pierce- Squire
27) Stepheni Meyer- Twilight
28) Tamora Pierce- Lady Knight
29) George Orwell- Animal Farm
30) Tamora Pierce- The First Adventure
31) Tamora Pierce- In the hands of the Goddess
32) Tamora Pierce- The Woman Who Rides Like a Man
33) Tamora Pierce- Lioness Rampant
34) Robert Jordan- The Eye of the World *
35) Stepheni Meyer- New Moon
36) Mickey Zucker Reichert- Flightless Falcon *
37) Sherwood Smith- Crown Duel *
38) Robert Jordan- The Great Hunt *
39) Mickey Zucker Reichert- Legend of Nightfall
40) Stephani Meyer- Eclipse
41) Greg Keyes- The Briar King *
42) Alex Archer- The Spider Stone
43) Greg Keyes- The Charnel Prince *
44) Robert Jordan- The Dragon Reborn *
45) Greg Keyes- The Blood Knight *
46) Ariana Franklin- Mistress of the Art of Death *
47) Ariana franklin- The Serpent's Tail *
48) Stepheni Meyer- Breaking Dawn
49) Gael Baudino- Dragonsword
50) Greg Keyes- The Born Queen *

By this point I think I was just starting grade ten, so it's been about a years worth of books there. Not bad, I think that's nearly a book a week. Then again, most of those books only ranged between 300 and 400 words... Anyway, the next parts of the list will come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment