Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Post New Years celebrations

Since New Years Eve was last night, I am very tired. I didn't sleep well because someone was snoring, and it normally just takes me forever to fall asleep. So I think I might have fallen asleep around 4:30 this morning... All in all, I am exhausted, and for some reason my keyboard is being stickier than usual, so my grammar and spelling may be a little off at the moment.

And for the record, I didn't get drunk. I had one cider and stopped, mostly because I don't like the taste of alcohol, and I don't want to make a fool of myself. So to make it clear, I am tired, not hung over.

Now, because I am feeling utterly non-creative today, I'm doing to dive into my list of blog questions I got from some website...

One thing that has always fascinated you

Well, quite clearly I have always been fascinated with fantasy fiction. I cannot honestly say I was always fascinated by books, since in elementary school they make you record what you read and answers questions. Reading was like homework, so naturally I didn't like it.

But actually, many things fascinate me, whether it's a pattern of pretty colours or a spectacular, once in a life time event. I can be entertained simply by looking up at the stars and moon. Perhaps the thing that has fascinated me most is writing. Not exactly on paper or on the computer, but just simply writing in my head, coming up with scenarios and stories, but never actually having the chance to write them down. I like to think of it as an advanced form of daydreaming...

No comments:

Post a Comment