Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Saturday 29 December 2012

Happy (Almost) New Year


((Oh man, I completely forgot about the blog on Friday. I haven't been feeling well today, so I'm just going to do another list. I know it's tacky, but I figure with New Years coming, I'll do a summary of my year.))


2012 IS ALMOST OVER, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
Stayed single almost the whole year? More than almost...
Were involved in something you'll never forget? If I have, I've already forgotten...
Tripped over a coffee table? Not that I can remember, but I wouldn't be surprised if I did.
Came close to losing your life? A lady nearly ran me over, but she was at a stop and wasn't paying attention when she started to go, so I don't think my life was in much danger...
Saw one of your favorite bands/artists live? Nah, I would rather see some of my favourite authors live... Which I did last year and will do again next year.
Did something you regret? Not that I can recall...
2012: Friends and Enemies
Did you meet any new friends this year? I made a few friends at college, but I wouldn't call them close friends.
Did you hate anyone? Nah, I'm a pretty easy going person; I don't hate people often.
Did you lose any friends? I may have drifted away from a few, which is sad, but it happens.
2012: Your BIRTHDAY!
Did you have a cake? I had the best cake. It had Pikachu, Squirtle and Charzard on it.
Did you get any presents? Many, and they were all wonderful.
Did you get what you wished for last year? I never really wished for anything...
2012: All about YOU
Did you change at all this year? Probably, but that would be based on the opinion of others.
Did you change your style? I started growing my hair longer... Other than that, I think my style is pretty much the same.
Were you in school? Of course, except during the summer, when I was working.
Did you get good grades? I got more B's than A's, but not too bad.
Did you drive? Yes... Badly... And not very often. But I did get my L early this year.
Did you own a car? I can barely drive a car...
Did anyone close to you give birth? Not that I can think of.
Did you go on any vacations? A few small things, but other than that, nothing big.
Would you change anything about yourself now? I'm pretty happy with what I have.
Did you dye your hair? 
2012: Wrap UP:
Was 2012 a good year? Yeah, nothing too special, but I figure every year has been a good year.
Do you think 2013 will top 2012? Hard to say. I'll be changing universities, hopefully getting a second job, and it doesn't look like my grandma will last much longer after the New Year. However, I think the good will outweigh the bad.
Best thing that happened in 2012? Hmm, that's a hard one. I turned 19, so that was pretty cool. I'm allowed to legally drink, but I don't do it often, and never enough to get drunk.
IN THE YEAR 2012 I CONFESS THAT I…
Kissed in the snow? Nope
in the parking lot? at the beach ? in secret ? Nope nope nope.
Had your heart broken? Nope
Painted a picture? Not even attempted
Wrote a poem? Hmm, I probably did, but nothing strikes me at the moment... This year was rather poem-lacking... Strange...
Ran a mile? Hell no.
Visited a foreign country? I don't think I even went down to the states...
Cut in a line of waiting people? I would feel way too guilty if I did that.
Told someone you were busy when you weren't? Maybe, but I can't remember.
Cooked a disastrous meal? Many times
Lied about how old you were? Nope, never felt the need to
Cried yourself to sleep? I admit, there was one night when we weren't sure if my grandma would be alive the next day. I shed a few tears, but I wouldn't really call it crying...
IN 2012 I….
Broke a promise? I certainly hope not
Lied? Maybe a few small lies..
Disappointed someone close? Again, I hope not.
Hid a secret? Probably, but mostly because I can't remember it. Honestly, my memory is terrible.
Pretended to be happy? I've never felt the need to pretend
Slept under the stars? I slept in a tent...
Met someone who changed your life? Nah, my life has been pretty much unchanged this year.
Changed your outlook on life? Again, unchanged...
Sat home all day doing nothing? Pretty much my whole summer...
Lost something expensive? Not that I can recall
Learned something new about yourself? I'm not as bad at Astronomy as I thought...
Tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it? French Onion Soup was pretty good. And alcohol wasn't as bad as it smells...
Made a change in your life? I applied to a new university. Whether I get accepted will deem if I actually made the change though.
Found out who your true friends were? I've always known.
Met great people? Of course. There are plenty of great people I've met at college.
Stayed up til sunrise? Surprisingly, no. I've been pretty good about going to bed at a decent time.
Cried over the silliest thing? I had a bit of a melt down during my first week of school, when my parents left me home alone with a crazy dog who kept me up until two in the morning on a school night...
Had friends who were drifting away from you? Unfortunately, yes.
Spent most of your money on food? Hehe, yeah... Although I think Christmas shopping balanced it out.
Gotten sick? I was sick twice within about 30 days...
Liked more than 5 people at the same time? Like as a crush or like as a friend? Nay to the former and Yay to the latter.
Became closer with a lot of people? I like to think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment