Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Wednesday 5 December 2012

One More Week

Okay guys, I'm good. Just had a moment of weakness on Monday. However, I am still pretty bummed about my story. I'm going to try and find some writing contests, and see if I can enter any. Unfortunately, the site I have that has a ton of contests, I cannot remember the password for my account, and no e-mails from it are getting through for some reason. I've been looking around on Google, but I'm a little hesitant about any contests asking for an entry fee. But, I'll try harder when my exams are done.

Which brings up the subject of finals. I have my first final tomorrow, so I really should be studying now... But it's an English final, so really, what can you study for? I'm more worried about my history final on Friday, but luckily my professor gave us a guideline for everything we have to study, so all I have to do is actually study... But it's me, and I hate studying. Then on Monday I have my Astronomy final, so I'll be studying all weekend for that. On Tuesday I have my other English final, so i should finish reading the book for that one... Then lastly I have my other History final on Thursday, which I know I'm going to do poorly on, simply because I cannot for the life of me remember dates.

Well, back to my work now. Good luck to anyone else who has finals too.

No comments:

Post a Comment