Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Monday 17 December 2012

So Sleepy

Ugh, I've had way too much food the past few days. All I want to do is curly up an take a nap, but that'll mess with my sleeping pattern even more.

Anyway, yesterday I was working at my mom's museum at a volunteer tea, so there was plenty of baked goods, snacks and small sausage rolls. I just kept going back for more, since it was all so good. Then by around 4:30, we left and I headed to my friend's birthday party. I was a little too late to go bowling, but I watched everyone finish up their games. When we got back to her house, we had a ton of pizza. I mean, there were six large pizzas for about ten or so of us. However, it was some of the best tasting pizza I've ever had, so I couldn't help but have two slices. After we played the wii for a bit, then I had to go home.

But the most interesting thing happened today. Grades have started being posted, and so far only my astronomy one is up. I somehow managed to pull off an A-! This is from a math-heavy course, so I guess the fact that all the math was multiple choice on my final exam really helped me. Now I can't wait to see what I got in my other classes.

Then of course there was the snow. My family and I first drove through a huge downfall of corn snow on the freeway, which was kind of scary because we don't have snow tires on the car yet. Then it stopped for a while, and when we got closer to my house, there was at least an inch, probably more of snow sticking to the ground and road. At my house though there's no evidence that it snowed at all.

So yeah, I'm pretty tired right now and too lazy to make this all that interesting. Hopefully it'll snow more, maybe overnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment