Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Friday 7 December 2012

Two Down, Three to Go

Like the title says, I've finished two of my finals, and I have three more to go. Unfortunately, the three I have left are going to be the hardest. In astronomy there will be a ton of math, and I'm pretty bad when it comes to that. I'm hoping there will be a lot on the planets, and not so much on the starts... Then I have nothing planned for my English final. I'm thinking of comparing a Victorian Age poem and an early 20th century poem, but I have to find two at are similar... Then there is my Canada Before Confederation final... Which I can't bring myself to hope to do well in. Pass, maybe, but there are so many dates and things to remember.

But anyway, my hand hurts from writing about twenty two pages worth of essays and short answers today... I think so, at least. It was two packages and two pages of a third, and I think each package is made of ten pages. Either way, it was a ton. Every time I touch my thumb, it tingles, and it felt like my pinky was about to start bleeding as I wrote it. Not to mention there's a small spot on my middle finger where the fingerprint has been worn away... Ah, the woes of an english/creative writing student. Too many in class essays...

So I think I'll let my hand rest tonight, and any studying will be just going over notes, not writing anything new. I was kind of hoping to watch a movie though... I shouldn't, but I really want to...

No comments:

Post a Comment