Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Friday 28 March 2014

Navi Dress

So I think I should just change my post days to Wednesday and Friday. It seems like the only days that I actually remember...

Anyway, a dress I bought online came in the mail today! Well, it came a few days ago, but no one was home to sign for it, so I just picked it up from the post office today. It's all the way from Latvia! And it actually took less time to get here than the shirt I ordered a few weeks ago. I tried it on as soon as I got home, and it fits perfectly! I still wear a belt around my stomach because it's rather plain, but it also reminds me of a pixie, or Navi. So I figure now I have another Zelda cosplay outfit! I just need to buy some white wings and maybe get some temporary blue hair spray, or a wig. I figure none of this will happen until Halloween, when I can get them all for cheap. But still, it's awesome. And it's still normal enough that I can wear it in public on an average day. However, it is a halter dress and therefore has no sleeves. I'll probably have to wait another month or so until it's warm enough to wear outside. As it is, I'm wearing it inside and I'm barely able to refrain from putting on another layer.

Ah, it's good to have new clothes. I went through a long dry spell when I didn't spend any money on clothes, or at least very few clothes. I did splurge around early winter to buy some work clothes...

No comments:

Post a Comment