Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Friday 7 March 2014

Tales X2!

I could have sworn I had posted something on Thursday. My memory is getting worse, I think.

Anyway, I'm super tired, so I'll just post a quick update. For my creative writing class, we had to create a blog! Unfortunately, it had to be through Wordpress, so this one doesn't count. Not to mention it'll be shared with my class mates, so that means I might actually see the reaction of people wo read this. I won't be able to hide behind the screen anymore.

But that's what this blog is for! I'll link this to the Wordpress one later, once I've figured out how to work it and make it pretty. I thought Blogger was hard to work at first, but Wordpress has so many more options and details.

No comments:

Post a Comment