Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Welcome Spring

Sun! I know I've mentioned how much I hate the summer and love the winter, but I'm starting to get sick of the cold. It's still windy, and I need my nice winter jacket if I plan on going outside, but I think it's nearly time to put my scarf and gloves away.

With his good, because now I can get my hair cut. I've been growing it out, and I recently dyed it, but I'm getting really sick of long(ish) hair... Okay, it barely even touched my shoulders, but that still means I have to put it back in a pony tail every work day. And since my bangs aren't fully grown out, I have to either clip them back, or put them in a separate pony tail. it's getting really annoying. So I'm getting it cut tomorrow. I'm excited. I'll post pictures when it's done.

And that's my rant of the day... I need to start coming up with better topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment