Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Wednesday 26 March 2014

Gracepoint

I did it again, I'm sorry. Actually, I only just got back Monday from visiting my aunt and uncle, so I actually have something to post!

While I was there, there was some filming going on in a small shopping district only a few blocks from my aunt's house. I didn't think much about it, because I had never heard of the show. My aunt had seen one of the actors in a pub, but I had never heard of him either. We watched a scene being filmed for a bit, but all we really saw were extras walking around or cars driving by. There was a police car, but other than that, nothing too interesting.

It was only when I was about ten minutes away from home that I was texting my friend and found out that the show, called Gracepoint, is a remake of the popular British mystery called Broadchurch. Not only that, but it has DAVID TENNANT in it. That means that I could have very possibly been on the same street, or at least within a kilometre of the Tenth Doctor. Had I known this on Monday before we left, I would have insisted that we stayed longer to try and find him.

From what I've read, all the filming is being done within the area, or within close by cities. I also have several family members living around there, so I might be able to get them to go out and see if they can find David Tennant. I just really want a picture...

No comments:

Post a Comment