Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Thursday 13 March 2014

The Faux-hawk is back!

Yesterday I finally went to go get my hair cut. I think it's been over six months since I've had more than a trim. This time I went all out and cut off about 70-80 percent of my hair. It's really short now. My ears were cold today... But I did it for my aunt, who is going through breast cancer. I'm pretty sure my work wouldn't let me shave my head, so going really short was the best idea.

And yesterday I also picked up my pair of blue contacts that I ordered a little over a week ago. I haven't worn contacts in years, and when I did I always had trouble with them. I figured I should have a pair to wear when I go to amusement parks or the pool though. I tried them on this morning and they looked beautiful! I was even able to take them out without pinching my eye too much. I didn't want to wear them all day, just in case something went wrong. Besides, at that point I had not bought cleaning solution, so I only had whatever the contacts came in. I think I'll wear them on Sunday, when I don't have work.

No comments:

Post a Comment