Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Friday 21 March 2014

Whoops

So I guess yesterday was Thursday, wasn't it? I have class on Thursday, so when I finally get home I'm just tired. I'll try better to get posts in on time though. For now, I'm just going to post a link to my school blog. This is because we had an assignment that we had to do that I can't duplicate here.

http://talesofanormalnorman.wordpress.com/projects/digital-fiction-2/digital-fiction-portfolio/red-dead/

It's called a hypertext story, and yes, it is confusing. Basically if you follow the links on the main page, you'll read it as it should be. If you follow the links from each page, it'll get more confusing. I did try to write it so that you can pretty much start anywhere, but I still suggest starting from the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment