Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Tuesday 1 April 2014

Pay Raise and Responsibility

I'm not even going to try for an April Fools prank this year.

So today I learned that one of the platforms for the Liberals is to get rid of radars and traffic cameras, therefore making it easier for people to speed and run red lights. And people actually voted for this! I am ashamed.

But on a brighter note, my assistant manager training is just about done. Just a few things to be signed, and I need to finish up my training to be a barista trainer, then I should be all done! Yay! Pay raise and responsibility!

Also, my class is nearly finished. Only a few more weeks. It really doesn't mean much, just that I'll have an extra day each week that I won't have school or work. I'm really looking forward to the summer, because there are no creative writing classes offered at my school during the summer. Not to mention the kids will be out of school, so I'll be able to take a bit more time off during the week. I'm hoping to re-build my social life. That would be nice. I've almost forgotten how to be social to people that aren't on the internet or asking for coffee...

No comments:

Post a Comment