Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Wednesday 9 April 2014

I'm Still Alive!

My laptop, on the other hand, seems to be hanging on by a thread. About a week ago it suddenly shut down on me. I figured I had been on it too long and just strained it too hard. The next day when I turned it on, it said that there was something wrong with the fan I ignored it (of course) and after only a couple hours, it shut down again. I turned it back on and got the same message, so I just kept it turned off. For days. It's amazing that I lasted that long without it. But that explains my absence!

I did start using the laptop again though, for only about half an hour at a time, then I would give it a rest. I ordered a new laptop yesterday, since my current one is three years old. I figure it's only going to get worse, so I might as well get a new one now before I spend a hundred dollars just to get the fan fixed, maybe even more if it's more than just a cleaning.  Hopefully my new one will arrive by Friday. Tomorrow I'm bringing in my old one to Future Shop so that they have it on hand to upload all my content from the old to the new. That means there probably won't be an update tomorrow, or even Friday. I might not get one out until next Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment