Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Tuesday 29 October 2013

"The Worst Thanksgiving Dish You've Ever Had"

Onto the next thing to write about!

To be honest, I've never really had anything bad for Thanksgiving. I mean, I know I don't like stuffing, and I'm pretty picky when it comes to vegetables, but I know what I like and what I don't like, so I chose my dinner that way. As far as I can remember, I've never actually eaten anything terrible. Of course, it helps that quite often my birthday weekend lands on the same weekend as Thanksgiving, so I pretty much get to pick what we eat, or where we eat.

Well that wasn't very interesting, was it? How about a life update? We got a new desktop computer because our old one finally crashed permanently, or at least to the point that it was too much effort to fix it. Our new one has windows 8.1, and I've actually learned to use it fairly quickly. My mom still seems to hate it, and I'm pretty sure my dad is avoiding it. More time for me to play the Sims though. Which is running so fast that I forget that I don't need to give it ten minutes for my sim to sleep. I normally have to bring a book or my ipad down while playing because there will be long stretched of time where nothing happens because the game keeps pausing. Now I keep forgetting that my sim needs attention, and I've nearly killed her a few times because I haven't let her eat...

No comments:

Post a Comment