Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Thursday 10 October 2013

3000!

I meant to say something about this on Tuesday, but I forgot. So, happy 3,000 page views! I got a huge mass of them after Tuesday's post, so I guess my review on Once Upon a Time was more popular than I thought... despite my stats page saying there were only seven views. But on the eights, I managed to get a total of 129 page views, which is a new record. Yay!

Anyway, let's talk Halloween. I love to dress up, and I'm lucky enough every year that I get to work at the Museum on the Sunday before Halloween, in which case I get to dress up. I was thinking of just going as Link again, but I'm kind of bored of that. So now I'm thinking Waldo. Or, in my case as a girl, Walda. I would probably go back to using my old glasses, which are rounder. I just need to find a red and white striped sweater and a red and white striped toque... This might be a little more difficult than it sounds. Luckily a Halloween store just opened up near my house, and I'm hoping they'll have something.

So just a quick post today. Now I'm going to go watch Big Bang Theory.

No comments:

Post a Comment