Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Thursday 17 October 2013

Nerd Level +1

As I mentioned a few weeks ago, I bought a ticket to see Symphony of the Goddess, which is a Legend of Zelda symphony. It was last night, and I'll say now, it was amazing. I've had Zelda songs stuck in my head all day. I even thought I heard the Song of Storms at one point during work.

Unfortunately, I didn't get any photos. My phone was dying and I didn't want to risk the power running out. Especially since we ended up getting out of there half an hour later than expected, making me miss the last bus that would go past my house, therefore making me call my mom to ask her to pick me up. I owe her big time. She even picked me up from work tonight too, and I would have completely understood if she made me bus.

But back to the symphony. Almost instantly after entering the building, we got a picture with a girl dressed up in an amazing Link costume, complete with a shield (if she has a sword, she didn't bring it. I don't think that's considered safe...) Then during intermission there were a group of three girls dressed up. It took us a while to figure out what they were. At first we thought Poes, but Poes are purple, and they were either red, green or blue. Vanessa finally figured out that they are Poes, but from the Forest Temple in Ocarina of Time. I with we had gotten a photo, but again, my phone was dying. (I'm currently searching Reddit for any photos...)

And that was pretty much it! It has really made me realize that I need more friends that are fans of Zelda... I'll just start forcing it onto my current friends.

2 comments:

  1. FORCE THE LOVE!!!! XD

    I totally agree we need more zelda nerds around us! I'm also super happy you had fun. Yesterday at work I kept humming the goron theme and hyrule field theme from Ocarina of Time XD

    ...good times~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had the Great Sea theme stuck in my head from Windwaker. XD

      Delete