Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Friday 4 October 2013

New Posting Schedule.

I'm starting to feel like if I post an ipdate to my life every couple days, everyone's just going to get sick of me talking about Starbucks... So, I think for the mean time I'm going to start posting only on Tuesdays and Thursdays. That way I don't have to squeeze as much creativity and new information out of myself as often.

And now onto the updates! I have an essay coming up in several weeks in my Canadian Native Cultures class (I finally memorized the name of the class... after four weeks). This means I might start talking a lot about First Nations, especially about the topic I've chosen; First Nations portrayed in the Media. I'm having trouble finding certain infomration on something called Relations, which was a kind of pamphlet sent back to England (Or maybe France) that summarized the progress made in converting the First Nations. I'm trying to get a hold of one of my old professors who had us read an essay that had quite a bit of useful information, but she's not getting back to me.

On a more interesting note (in my opinion), Girl Guide cookies are back! We had a little girl come by yesterday, and my whole family was scrambling to find enough money to buy two boxes. I remember when I used to sell them, and they were only three dollars. But I guess five dollars each is pretty good for the amazing minty taste. Now I'm drooling. Maybe I should go eat dinner...

No comments:

Post a Comment