Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Out of the Teens

So Sunday was my birthday, and as you might have figured our from the title, I have left my teenage years. That's right, I'm not twenty years old. I think I can see my first grey hair already. And since today was my friend's birthday, we combined our party on Saturday. 

It started out with laser tag, which didn't produce a big crowd, because we kind of forgot that it was Thanksgiving weekend, and a lot of people had other plans... Or were afraid of laser tag. There were five of us, and I'm blaming my poor score on the gun I had. I literally had it pointed directly at my friend's chest for at least ten straight seconds. I could actually see the laser right in the middle of the target, and I apparently didn't hit her. Of course, the moment she realized I was shooting at her, she shot at me and instantly got the point. 

I'm not a poor sport at all.

Then after laser tag we all went to Red Robins, where we met up with several more people. It was a lot of fun. So much fun that I actually forgot to order myself an alcoholic drink. 

But now for the part I'm sure everyone is interesting in; Presents! (with pictures)

 A beautiful earring holder from Sianna, along with a pair of earrings that I forgot to get a picture of. (I'm sorry)


Earrings from Brittney

Candy from Brittney and Emma

An amazing book from Andria. I'll get to work on them as soon as possible. (If you can't read the title, it says 642 things to write about)

And adorable Link stuffy from Vanessa

A pair of super warm toe socks (almost too warm...)

A glass necklace from Vanessa. It goes very well with my glass snake necklace. (Not together, of course)


 
Some really nice duvet covers my parents got me, along with that black pillow and some place sheets that can't be seen in this photo.

Another book from Andria. I'm going to see if my parents want to try out some of these drinks the next time they have guests over.


A snack bracelet from my parents. And it actually fits my wrist! Mostly...

A really cute pig figurine from my parents. It's supposed to bring good luck.

A pair of peacock socks from my sister. Now I just need some slightly warmer weather so I can wear shorts and show them off.


I'm sure I'm forgotten something, so just mention it in the comments if you're one of my friends and I forgot to mention a present you got me. And thanks again to everyone! I love everything I got.



No comments:

Post a Comment