Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Tuesday 22 October 2013

Six Weeks Later...

So it's already been six weeks since I got back from Disneyland, and yesterday something really exciting came in the mail:



Yes, that is a fancy-shmancy dagger. I bought it in this small shop in Disneyland that sold these really elaborate replicas of famous swords,a nd even a few shields or other weapons. This one was only $20, plus another $13 or so for shipping, since I couldn't exactly bring it on the plain in my luggage. Don't worry though, it's so dull that it won't even cut paper. Believe me, I tried. It's just for decoration, and yet another thing to add my my collection of nerd stuff. It's also my third 'weapon'. I have a wooden dagger, a wooden sword, and plastic bow and arrow, and now a metal dagger.

No comments:

Post a Comment