Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Saturday 4 May 2013

I Suppose I Should Post Something

Once again, I'm pretty tired. I was awake at 5:00 this morning to get to work, and I had been called in last night to work the closing shift. It's a good thing I'm still young and can handle functioning on only six hours of sleep. (I go to bed around 10, but it takes me forever to get to sleep) However, my brain isn't quite functioning as it should. Yesterday there was a sale at Safeway, so I bought two packs of a four pack of Mars bars, and the only thing I can think of to say is that Mars bars really should come out with a version that has sea salt on top.

And that is my wisdom of the day. Now off to waste my time until bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment