Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Anti-rant

So normally when I make a list I like to rant. Today I'm in a fairly good (and lazy) mood, so I'm going to make a list of the things that I like!

1) The most obvious would be reading and writing, especially when you get that perfect book, with the right balance of plot and prose, the type that keeps you up until three in the morning reading and that leaves you devastated at the end if only because it's the end.

2) A good video game. By this I mean one that you will continually return to, even if you've had it for ten years. It's one that you might get bored of for a while, but eventually you will have a craving to play it again.

3) A break after a long week of school and work. I know I don't have much right to say this, as I'm a Creative Writing student working part time at Starbucks, but I'm sure everyone understands my feelings.

4) Waking up in the winter to find the ground covered in snow. Maybe it's because I don't drive, and don't have to worry about ice and stuff, but I love the snow. It's beautiful and makes everything look so fresh.

5) Having family over. It can be hectic, but at least with my family it's a lot of fun. Not to mention we always have a lot of left over food for the next week.

6) Baby animals. Not explanation necessary.

7) Slurpees. How can someone not love so much sugar packed into one cup?

8) Eating ice cream directly from the tub. My reasoning is that it saves us from washing another bowl...

9) A piece of paper full of writing, where the printing is hard enough to leave ridges where the pen was. That feeling...

10) Candy. I said Slurpees, you had to expect I would say candy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment