Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Friday 2 November 2012

Drawsomething Review

Ever since my friend got her new phone and downloaded Drawsomething, I've been addicted with it. For anyone not familiar with it, it's a game where you have a list of three words, and you have to try and draw one of the words out. It can be pretty difficult if you get people or verbs, but the nouns are pretty easy. Unfortunately, a lot of people just end up spelling the word out instead of drawing it.

Once you've been playing it for a few months, you start to know the words, and can guess what is being drawn after only a few seconds. Unless you get partnered with a really bad drawer... And eventually you'll get pretty good at drawing too.

However, every once in a while you will get a very rude person. Last night I was playing at my friend's house, and someone started swearing at me for no reason. I actually find it very funny when people do this. They dropped the F-bomb, and I replied with 'Awe, how cute. Does your mommy know you're swearing?' This went on for a while. After the first picture, they stopped sending me pictures, but I managed to guess the word anyway, which seemed to just piss them off more. Then they stopped even trying to guess my words, and continued to swear at me. I just calmly replied and continued to draw pictures for them. But then I got bored last night and didn't bother to reply. This morning I replied with 'I'm bored of your limited vocabulary. It was a pleasure playing with you, good bye.' And so now you know it's pretty much impossible to insult me or even angry me. In fact, I love it when people try to, because it only ends up angering them.

If you don't like people like this though, you can easily delete them by sliding your finger from right to left on their picture. It took me forever to figure out how to do that... But don't worry, unless you have bad luck, most people will be very polite, or won't talk to you at all.

I'm really tired, so I don't feel like writing much. I'll try for something better on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment