Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Happy Halloween!

Unfortunately, I won't be able to celebrate it this year. Since it's on a Wednesday, I'll be in my astronomy class until at least 8:30. I'm pretty sad that I'll miss all the cute costumes, and seeing my neighbour's awesome decorations, and the fireworks... But oh well, maybe next year.

Anyway, here are some pictures of my costume from Sunday, when I was working at my mom's museum.



I had more photos, but these are the only two I look good in... Anyway, I have to get to class now. I hope everyone else will enjoy their Halloween, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my astronomy class will be cancelled at the last minute.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you. =D I'm actually surprised how well the first picture turned out. Our camera sucks, any normally all the pictures turn out kind of grainy.

      Delete
    2. If I want to have a picture of myself up I MUST take it myself XD....I seem to look okay in pictures where I can see myself and adjust odd facial expressions but I look like a creep when other people take pics of me!

      Nintendo DSi camera all the way for that~!

      Delete
    3. XD I don't have any fancy devices like that.

      Delete