Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Wednesday 10 October 2012

Almost There

One of my midterms is done! (For British Literature: Restoration to WWII) I have an in-class essay tomorrow for my other British Literature class, which I assume will be the midterm, but I think I might have missed the class where we talked about it... Then I have a midterm for my World Societies class on Thursday, which I've barely even started planning for. It looks like I wont have a midterm for Canada before Confederation, however I do have a short presentation due on the 18th. As for Astronomy... I have no idea what is going on there. Either I missed something in the class I was away, or we don't have a midterm... I really hope I don't.

So as you can see, I'm rather busy this week. Not to mention my birthday party is on the 13th, but I guess that really won't interfere with the blog... Either way, I swear, once I finish with midterms and presentations and all that stuff, I will write something brand new! I have the idea in my head, and I've formed ideas for words and everything, I just haven't had the time or willingness. But if enough people show an interest, then I guess I will have to stick to my word. (That means posting, guys! Tell me to do it or I will get lazy! It woul.d also be great if you followed my blog... I like followers.)

Anyway, off to bed for me. I need to be awake for the essay tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment