Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Friday 26 October 2012

Halloween Hype

I bought myself a sword today.

It's a little big...

But I'm pretty happy.



It was very hard to get the whole sword in the picture... I'll try to get a better picture on Sunday, when I'm dressed up for work. And I'll be dressed as Link, if your're curious. I was trying to find myself a Waldo outfit, but I kind of lost interest after I found the perfect Link outfit.

Anyway, I'm really excited for Halloween. It's a shame that I have class that night, but I'm hoping that it'll be cancelled. And no, I don't go trick or treating anymore. I'm more excited to jump out and scare the kids with my giant-ass sword. Honestly, I don't understand the cutesy little decorations that people use. The whole point of Halloween is to scare the kids away so that you'll have more candy left over for yourself. 

1 comment: