Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Friday 30 November 2012

Best. Dinner. Ever.

I'm just about done this semester, and my brain has decided to turn off, right before finals. So there's not going to be anything special today. In fact, I'm going to talk about something completely ridiculous.

My friend's mom's spaghetti.

It is the best food I have ever had, or at least, the best pasta. I have no idea how she makes it, but it's pretty much the only time I don't complain about eating spaghetti. In the sauce is vegetables, and normally I would find this disgusting (I'm not a big fan of mushy vegetables) But when it's smothering in the tomato sauce, or whatever it is, it tastes pretty damned good.

Dang, now I'm hungry...

Ooh! And then she serves it with garlic bread. And the garlic bread is amazing too.

Okay, I need food now.

No comments:

Post a Comment