Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Tuesday 28 January 2014

Star Wars

So recently my addiction with Star Wars has been re-awakened. This normally happens about once a year, though mostly when they have the Star Wars movie marathons on TV. I've watched all the movies and moved onto the animated TV show, which is actually surprisingly good. Unfortunately, the site I was using only shows the first three episodes from each season, and I've gone through all of them...

So yeah, if anyone knows of a site I can watch the rest, without having to pay, download or risk infecting my computer, that would be great! I always have bad luck when it comes to streaming stuff.

Also on Thursday, or maybe Friday, I'll try to post some of my concrete poetry, if I can manage to either save it from school or take a picture when I get home. I'm actually fairly proud of what I've created so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment