Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Tuesday 7 January 2014

De-Plagued

I am just about healthy! If you ignore the tissue currently stuffed up my nose to keep it from running... But yay! I can go back to working more! Except that our hours have bee cut because apparently we were expected to make a full weeks worth of profit in the last couple weeks, when there were several days that we were open for only eight hours, or not at all... Work.

But school is going to start on Thursday! I'll post an update then. I did go for my orientation on Friday though, and my god, that school is beautiful. Even the neighbourhood is nice, kind of reminds me of my old high school. I'm sure my excitement will wear off in a couple weeks, after making the two hour commute there and back several times.

On a similar note, my friend started her first year at post secondary this semester! So proud of her. I'm also going to be graduating from my second year and getting my associates of arts in creative writing. Progress!

And that's pretty much it. My brain is still kind of in sick mode. Now to watch some Netflix.

No comments:

Post a Comment