Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Friday 17 January 2014

Work and School and Work

Oh hey, it's Friday! I've been getting lazy, sorry. Today was my first day in a seven day work week, at the end of which I get a break to go to school before I work one more day and then get Saturday off. Yay! I'm hoping by the end I'll be able to go see The Hobbit. Finally. By the pattern so far, probably not...

Anyway, nothing too new lately. I did get another Christmas present from my friend though. It's magnificent. And huge. It's about a metre wide and probably over a metre tall. I had to take down another poster to hang it up, and I'm still paranoid that it's going to fall. I' actually a wall scroll, so even heavier than a poster, and it's hanging by a single hook. But it's still awesome.


Look'a that! When I'm trying to sleep at night and open my eyes, if I'm facing it I actually have a mini heart attack because all I see is a large shadow looming over my bed... Apparently I forget that there's a wall there and automatically assume it's a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment