Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Saturday 1 February 2014

I Have Too Many Addictions

Sorry for the late post, I was hoping that my professor would post the scans of our trading card poems. If she doesn't it won't be soon though, and since they were trading card poems, I traded them away so I don't even have pictures.

Anyway, onto a serious topic. I've realized that I might have a serious problem. I love too many things. Not people, and that might be the real problem. I think I give all my attention and affection to objects, games shows and movies. My last post was about my addiction to Star Wars, and in previous posts you might have seen my addiction with Doctor Who, Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit, The Sims, Legend of Zelda, Nintendo games, and many other things. I've also lately gotten into playing Animal Crossing again, though the novelty is beginning to wear off now.

The good thing is, it appears with most things that if I get cut off cold turkey, like a season ends for a show, then after a couple weeks the addiction fades. For example, Once Upon a Time and Sherlock, I was addicted for the whole time that I was watching the show, but once I got to the end, I started watching something else and pretty much forgot about the old show.

In fact, I think the only movie I've been constantly addicted with has been Lord of the Rings/ The Hobbit. That is how much I love medieval era movies. Star Wars comes a close second, but it's on and off.

But I'm sure everyone has these problems, especially this generation, who was pretty much raised by the TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment