Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Tuesday 25 February 2014

Healthy!

This flu didn't even last a week. How nice. Maybe I am growing an immunity.

Anyway, a while ago I said I would post some pictures of my concrete poetry if I was able to get a picture. Well, my professor finally posted the pictures, so here they are!


Sorry, they're a little small and hard to read. Here is what each of them says,

Look at the world through my eyes, and see not the perfection, but the flaws of a broken world

That was a ventie decaf two thirds sweet no foam one and a half shot one ninety degree skinny peppermint mocha with whip

The body blamed the personality, the personality blamed the body, the heart was torn between the two while the mind started it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment