Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Tuesday 18 February 2014

Again?

Some people might remember a while back when I had a melt down because I was told that the story I was expecting to be published in my school's anthology wasn't being published after all. Well, it happened again. Unfortunately, this time won't have a happy ending, where the editors e-mails me to say that my complimentary copy is ready. It was all a miscommunication this time though, and my professor, who had to break the news to me and two of my class mates, was very polite and apologetic. I know my work was supposed to be published, but unfortunately wasn't. I'll just have to continue to work on getting published for money.

But for now I feel very sick and just want to curl up on the sofa and stare listlessly at the TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment