Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Friday 27 December 2013

Presents!

I completely forgot what day it was yesterday... Okay, that's not true. I knew it was Thursday, but it didn't click that I had to write a blog post. I'm still on vacation mode.

Speaking of which, I just got back from my holiday vacation! I had a whole five days off of work! It was glorious. When I went back, I was in a great mood. Now my legs are really store and I'm getting a little grumpy. But anyway, presents! They're kind of scattered around my room and I'm being lazy, so I don't want to gather them up to take pictures. You'll have to take my word that they're all pretty. This list is no order except whatever I can think of first.

1) Assassin's Creed: Black Flag for Wii U
2) Olive green scarf
3) two pairs of touch screen friendly gloves (Those seem to be popular this year)
4) Several pairs of socks (I love socks)
5) $50 gift card to Chapters (Already mostly spent...)
6) A spiced apple scented candle.
7) A Legend of Zelda calender (I'll probably take a picture of this later, since it's so cool)
8) A set of nail polish (I'm actually cutting back on my collection, but these colours are beautiful, so I'll keep them)
9) A black lace bracelet
10) A Dance of Dragons (fifth book in the Song of Ice and Fire series)
11) Numerous smaller things as stocking stuffers

And I know that there are a few things that I'm forgetting about, but I'll try to post them if I remember. I might even take pictures and post them at some point. But you know, I say things like that all the time. Just be happy that most of the time I remember to even post something...

No comments:

Post a Comment