Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2013

One More Week!

It's one more week until Christmas! I'm twenty now, and I still find myself getting giddy thinking of it. Especially since I get a few days off work to go see family. And speaking of work, time for some updates!

By the end of this year, on the 31st to be exact, I will be tested and hopefully receive my proper certification to be able to train new people on drinks. Once I'm done with that, I'll be trained to be assistant manager! No more maybes, all we need to do is find a Starbucks that isn't too busy and will be willing to train me. My current manager had to go pretty far and cross a toll bring five days in one week to get her training. I'm not sure how extensive my training will be, or if I'll have to go to the same place as her. Since I don't have a car and will have to be bussing, I hope they'll take pity on me and find somewhere closer to home that won't require me to pay a toll.

So that's that. Look forward to a review on Thursday... If I remember. I was actually going to do it today, but then I only remembered after typing all of this up...

No comments:

Post a Comment