Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Thursday 5 December 2013

I'mma Astronaut

"You are an astronaut. Describe your perfect day."

Dear Diary,

Best. Day. Ever! I'm writing this entry from space. From SPACE! I know, right? The ride up was amazing. Kind of bumpy, like a roller coaster, but it was fun. Everyone else gave me crazy looks when I raised my hands and started laughing. Jeeze, they really need to loosen up. Now that we're up here, I'm having so much fun. I got someone to film me 'swimming' in air. It was hilarious. I posted it on Facebook and got a ton of likes. Oh, and the view! Who knew that the Earth has phases, just like the moon. And the sky is so dark, all the time. It's like permanent night. But it's day. I think. Oh it's too confusing. I'm going to go eat food out of the air then do some gymnastics. I can't wait for tomorrow! I'll never get tired of this! Never ever ever!

((Note: Yes, it is supposed to sound stupid and fun. I'm not actually that ditzy.))

No comments:

Post a Comment