Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Thursday 12 December 2013

I Am Now a Happy Camper (Mostly)

So Monday I was having a tough day but today I'm feeling much better. My laptop is still acting a little funny, but the pop up that kept telling me to back up my computer is gone, so I think I managed to get rid of it. And honestly, I can't even remember what else I was annoyed about.  That's the good thing about having a short attention span...

First off, I got off fairly early from work, though later than expected. Although I had to work an extra half hour, then stayed another half hour, I feel accomplished, because I was taught how to make a work schedule on the computer. It's small, but it's another step closer to being able to be assistant manager. Of course, the computer decided to undo my last save, so I had to re-print the schedule out once I noticed the change...

It started raining today though, so almost all the snow is now slush, and the bus ride home was pretty miserable. I did get some amusement out of the middle school kids. I looked over at one point to see that one of them had written #YOLO on one of the windows... I am truly concerned for this generation. Let's just hope they grow out of things like that.

When I got home I found an e-mail that could have destroyed or heightened my mood. It was the results of the essay I handed in for my class, which I know was far from my best work. When I opened it, I received 82% (B+, I think), and a comment that said it was well written and interesting. I burst out laughing and just had to shake my head. I now have more confidence for my final grade, not that I was too worried to begin with.

No comments:

Post a Comment