Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Thursday 4 July 2013

Update!

I meant to post this like, 200 views ago, but happy 2,000 views! It's been almost a year since I've started this blog, and I'm just surprised that I've managed to keep to my three post a week schedule (mostly). I know that many of the views are probably people stumbling over the blog and moving on, but I also know that a lot of friends and family read many of my posts, so I'm really happy that I have not bored all of you yet. Hopefully I'll keep up with the entertainment, and maybe direct more of my focus toward writing instead of rambling. However, I've learned that posting stories and poems online means that I've published them, so to preserve the first publishing rights of any future publishers, I'm going to stop posting most of my writing. I will try to get writing exercises up still, like the ones I've been doing, along with any poems or stories I know I will not be trying to publish, such as the one about my grandma.

So yeah, that's just a brief catch up and thank you for everyone. Now I'm off to visit my grandma (the live one).

No comments:

Post a Comment