Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Friday 26 July 2013

Not as Boring as I thought

As I'm going through my school conundrum, I've been having some people offer their own opinion by response to one of my posts. You know what this means? People other than my friends and family are reading my blog! I feel accomplished.

And while we're on this topic (sort of), I would like to introduce one of my friends who has been having much more fame through her blog and Deviantart account. Meet Vanessa Wong, an amazing artist and make up enthusiast, who has recently celebrated having 400 watchers on Deviantart. On her Deviantart page you can see her amazing artistic ability. She's recently started getting into digital drawing, and so far everything looks fantastic.

Although she hasn't post much on her blog, what she has done is very entertaining and enlightening, most specifically in the field of make up. And, much like me, she enjoys Legend of Zelda and other similar video games, which she'll talk about from time to time.

And to all my readers, if you have a blog that you want me to read, just leave a comment. I can't read it if I can't find it, right?

1 comment:

  1. awww I'm tesring up XD
    you're so nice to me and dedicating a part of this entire post to me is just...wow...thank you!

    Yeah I've been neglecting my blog baby but before this month is out I'll make sure to post at least once! Sorry I haven't been keeping up with your posts but I'm so happy that there are others you don't know reading and commenting! WIN! XD

    You're a great friend, thank you again!

    ReplyDelete