Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Monday 3 June 2013

Youtube Madness

I've recently started watching Youtube videos again. Every once in a while I will go on a spree, watching every video by one person. Lately I've become addicted with two British youtubers, each with their own channel. The first one is called Danisnotonfire, who I am convinced is my male and British counterpart, as we  appear to be so similar. The second one is AmazingPhil, who, true to the name, is pretty amazing. Their videos are hilarious, and they have a British Accent, so that makes it all the more better. What I find interesting though is that at the end of each of the videos they address the viewer and let them participate in a discussion by asking them a question. I would love to do this too, but I'm pretty sure it'll cause me to loo like I'm talking to myself... Which I pretty much am with this whole blog... But I'm going to try anyway! So, what are some video channels you love to watch? Or maybe some blogs that you read?

No comments:

Post a Comment