Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Wednesday 26 June 2013

Life Update!

I'll continue with the character conversations on Friday (hopefully), because today I'm just too tired. I keep telling myself that I should get used to waking up earlier every morning so that when I have to wake up at five to get to work for the opening shift, it won't be so bad. But then the next day I sleep in 'till ten and my sleeping pattern is messed up again...

Anyway, just a few life updates. I got to train someone on closing shift on Monday. I've been working at Starbucks for almost five months, and apparently they trust me to teach the new people now. It was mostly due to a small scheduling error, where my manager thought someone else was closing, but hey, she didn't change it, so apparently she trusts me. Hopefully I did a well enough job. We'll see when the new guy closes by himself for the first time.

The second thing isn't really an update... or about my life, for that matter. One of my friends, Sarah-Jill, went in for surgery today to get something in her spine fixed. (I'm sorry, but I will never understand all the medical lingo...) She came out alive and well! I just wanted to say that she's an amazing person with amazing friends and family to support her. If you want to know more, check her out here, or her Facebook page here.

Not much else going on right now. Just enjoying the cold and rain here and dreading the coming heat of mid-summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment