Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Wednesday 3 April 2013

The Dragon Reborn is Failing

First off, I have to apologize for my terrible April Fools prank on Monday. I am ashamed of how lame it was. I swear, I will never even try again.

In other words, go here and vote for Rand al'Thor. There is absolutely no way the Dragon Reborn would lose to a girl prancing around half naked... I hold a lot of rage for Xena. I swear, the only reason why she is winning this contest is because there are a lot of middle aged men who enjoyed watching that show because she's a female and dressed in barely more than a mini skirt and a couple metal bowls. And honestly, if she stumbled over her own feet, that breast plate could kill her... I read that somewhere, but I can't remember where. Something about something puncturing the lungs or heart. But still! She's completely unrealistic. No one would be stupid enough to get into a fight with that much skin exposed. No matter how good you are with a sword, you're going to die, whether from a weapon or from exposure.

And if you vote for her, shame. Shame on you. The contest is about bravery. *SPOILER ALERT FOR WHEEL OF TIME* Rand willingly gave his life to save the world and lived for two years in excruciation pain, during which he fought to rid the world of evil, all the while preparing himself to face the ultimate evil. While going insane. How much braver can you get? What has Xena done? Prance around in a metal bikini? The only difference between her and Princess Leia is that Leia unwillingly wore that bikini, and she actually had some modesty.

Okay, I'm done with my rant. Just go vote for Rand... Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment