Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Some Good and Bad News

Sorry about yet another slow update. Truth be told, I've barely even turned my laptop on for the past few days. That's pretty big for me, considering my whole summer is pretty much holed up in my room, avoiding the sun and playing on my laptop... Anyway, school is almost over and because of this I've had a ton of essays, projects and final assignments due. I've finished most of them, but I still have a project due tomorrow and a revised copy of the beginning of one of my stories due on Friday, then I also have two finals, which is actually really good. So I can pick up on my blog once this is all over.

I'll start with the good news first. I've learned how to get my work submitted to magazines and hopefully published. It's a critical step toward getting paid for my work, and getting grants. So, I'll be working on that a lot.

The bad news is, no more work will be posted here. I can still post small writing exercises that I've done and a few smaller things, but no poems or short stories. Another problem is the possible closure of Blogger. I haven't heard much about that, just some rumours, but if it happens, I'm not even sure if I'll continue with the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment