Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Wednesday 24 April 2013

Long Days

As the title suggests, It's been a long few days. If you read my last post, you'll know that my grandma passed away early Tuesday morning. That whole day just felt longer than usual. Today I had to wake up at seven-ish to go work with my mom, and then had an hour break before I had to head off to Starbucks. In total I worked about twelve hours today. But that's okay, because I get money, which means I am closer to my Disneyland trip. (Actually I have all the money I need right now, but I need to save up for school too) And now my internet is being kind of fuzzy. Anyway, I'm tired, so that's just an update on my life, though not much has changed since my last post... which was yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment