Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Thursday 10 July 2014

Responsibility and Shit

I normally have Thursday off of work,so I like to think it's my productive day. That normally includes sleeping in, playing video games, sitting on my computer, and maybe doing the laundry and dishes. Maybe. Today, however, I actually did something important! I started getting my dental benefits sorted out from work. I say started, but I guess I'm actually almost done. It's been so hard to get people to help me. I asked at least three people about dental at work, including two of the managers, and they were just like 'we don't know much about this. Here's a phone number'. And that phone number ended up being the wrong one. But After filling in some forms and sending them off, I waited for about three weeks to get some sort of number, or card, or whatever would make sense to half to easily make claims and stuff. Ends up, the package they gave me to 'explain' the medical and dental benefits, has a tiny little number on the back that I'm supposed to use. Of course, no one told me this until I called in today. Because, you know, that's and obvious number to look for, right?

But it's done! Almost. I still actually have to put my claim in, but I was given directions on how to do so. Hopefully there's no more complications.

I probably should also go see a doctor about this lump under my chin. It feels like of like a bug bite, but I felt it some time in December (I think), then it went away. It reappeared a couple other times, but never when I had time to go to a clinic. Unfortunately, I don't have time to make an appointment with my doctor, not to mention I don't even know who my family doctor is, nor where he is. Not to mention I'm one of those people that kind of just shrugs off things like this. 


Eh, I'm sure I'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment