Read it Before you Steal it!

Creative Commons Licence
This work by Afyvarra is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Pages

Tuesday 26 March 2013

The Facebook Community

While on Facebook, I generally post status updates that are meant to amuse people. I hate when people post statuses about being sad, or angry, so I like to kind of counteract them. So, here is a brief overview of my status updates and the amount of likes I've gotten for each.

March 26th, 8:00 pm
I find it rather entertaining that I got 9 likes for my status update about my exercise while getting cookies, then only five likes for my announcement about being published in Pearls.Got your priorities straight, I see.

Six likes

March 26th, 7:00 pm
Brain, what are you doing? You still have several more weeks before you're allowed to turn off!
Well, so much for writing an essay today.

Three likes

March 26th, 4:00 pm
So... Apparently I actually was published in Pearls 32... Surprise!

Six likes (Amount of likes for this post went up after posting the above status at 8:00 pm)

March 25th, 10:20 pm
It's probably not a good idea for me to be doing homework after 10:30.
It took me several seconds just to remember the word Thesaurus so that I could look up a different word I needed.

Four likes

March 22nd
Note to self: Never write an essay on something you're actually interested in. It will become less and less interesting the more books you read on it.

Four likes

March 21st
Everyone keeps posting about their workouts, and I'm just like, "I walked all the way down stairs to get myself two cookies, then walked all the way back up the stairs."

Nine likes

March 18th
When I came home from school I noticed a key hanging on the back of the door. On it is a tag that says 'Mens Washroom'. This is the key to the Mens' Washroom at my dad's work.
He is gone until Friday...Well shit.

Three likes

March 14th
So according to Brittney, rams go boom.

Two likes

March 11th
Renewing my passport and it asks for my hair colour.
It's really sad when you can't really pinpoint the colour of your own hair...

Three likes

February 9th
First day of working in Starbucks and I didn't break anything.
Success!

Ten likes

January 30th
Teaching myself the Hylian alphabet.
It's pretty damn hard. =/ A and M look like an H, F looks like a pregnant lady, G, P and Q look like a Cyclops, K looks like an L, L looks like a J, N looks like a lower case H, R looks like either a D or a fat P, Z looks like a lower case D and the exclamation point looks like a J.
I'm having fun. =]

Six likes


Some of my status updates also included pictures or links, which I'm too lazy to include at the moment. Maybe for another blog post later on. I should also mention that I only have 76 friends, because I prune my friends list twice a year, so I consider I'm doing fairly well with my likes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment